€ £ Switch Currency
Causeway Coastal - Gourmet Island Of Ireland
Explore the panoramic glory of the North Coast, while experiencing the food pulled from the earth beneath your feet, and fished from the sea before your eyes. A tour steeped in the rural landscape and food of this region. Taste the Ireland that most tourists miss and experience the culture at the tables of the Island’s finest restaurants, quaint pubs, and stately country homes. From luxury dining, to the fields and mountains and sea that produce the food. This is food as you’ve never tasted it, stopping off at all the breath-taking spots along the way, from the Giant’s Causeway, to beautiful kitchen gardens and ancient passage tombs. This is the North Coast, dug up and discovered for you.
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at the Luxurious Brooks Hotel
- Lunch at the magnificant Tankardstown House
- Luxury Dinner and Breakfast at Ghan House – a Traditional Irish Country House with Fresh Produce at its Heart
- Dinner Bed and Breakfast in the luxurious 5 Star Culloden Estate and Spa
- Lunch at The Bushmills Inn
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at the Elegant Rathmullan House in the Scenic Surrounds of Donegal and a Tour of their Elegant Gardens
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at the Sophisticated Dylan Hotel Dublin.
- Wine/Drinks at any of the Lunches/Dinners
- Entry to the Book of Kells
- Entry to Titanic Centre
- Entry to Giants Causeway
- Entry to Bushmills Distillery
- Entry to Guinness Storehouse