Culinary & Cultural Weekend - Dublin City
Dublin City is a cultural capital that is rich in vibrancy and food. Let us show you the city as you’ve never seen it before. Drink in the cultural and historical areas of note, while also soaking up the food and atmosphere. Revel in the liveliness of traditional Irish music and dancing, taste the spirit of Ireland with a Celtic Whiskey tasting, Dine at a Michelin Star restaurant and enjoy a night at the theatre.
From 5 Star hotels to rebel jigs, this is a weekend in Dublin that will show you the city’s soul, its passion for food carefully presented on each unique plate of food.
- 3 nights B&B in Dublin’s luxurious 5 star Shelbourne Hotel
- Welcome Tasting Dinner with Wine Pairings at The Saddle Room in The Shelbourne Hotel
- The Merry Ploughboys Live in Concert Show: Traditional Irish Dinner & live traditional Irish Music, Song and Irish Dancing
- Whiskey Tasting at Celtic Whiskey Shop
- Chapter 1- Pre-Theatre Dinner in Michelin Star Restaurant
- Saturday Night Theatre Tickets – Bord Gais Theatre
- 50 Euro Good Food Ireland PrePaid MasterCard allowing you to roam our Good Food Ireland Members and enjoy a treat, purchase a gift or use as you wish! View Our Good Food Ireland Travel Map for Members or visit our Members page.
- Good Food Ireland Gift Box – your Gourmet Souvenir
- Good Food Ireland Travel Map
- Wine/Drinks at any of the Lunches/Dinners unless otherwise stated.