Not sure what to give as a gift? We have the solution! A Good Food Ireland Experiences Gift Card can be purchased for any amount in multipes of 25,50,100 and 250. These can then be used for any of our Experiences giving the recipient the gift of choice.
Good Food Ireland Experiences include cookery classes, wine and craft beer tasting, gin tastings and visits, distillery tours, tasting menus, Michelin star dining experiences, charcuterie courses, home butchery and food skills, romantic breaks and foodie fun. We have an extensive range of half day and full day courses as well as evening classes. Catch and cook your own fish, learn how to make Irish soda bread, go to the farmers market and create a dish from local produce, Good Food Ireland Experiences have the perfect gourmet treat.
How To Purchase
- Choose a denomination from the popular options
- Add an optional personalised gift message
- Add to basket
- To purchase multiple Gift Cards, simply choose the quantity required
Terms of Purchase and Use
- Vouchers can be purchased in values of €25, €50, €100 and €250
- Voucher is valid at any Good Food Ireland Approved Member Business
- Voucher to be presented in lieu of payment to the value on the card
- Full amount must be used in one transaction
- Voucher is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Good Food Ireland takes no responsibility for lost or stolen cards
- There is a handling charge added to the purchase of each card. This goes directly to cover costs for online fees, postage and packaging
- Experience Gift Cards are dispatched using Standard Delivery type